Nettersheim is a beautiful village in the green and peaceful hills of the North Eifel (45 minutes from Cologne/Bonn airport) where Wilfried Nelles has worked from the start and lives nearby. Due to the excellent quality of the natural environment in this area and the good connection by car, train or airplane, Nettersheim is excellently suited for workshops and training.
The Eifel is part of the Rhine Slate Mountains and extends on the left bank of the Rhine from the northern Rhineland-Palatinate to the southwest of North Rhine-Westphalia, so is located approximately in a square with the corner points Aachen, Trier, Koblenz and Bonn. To the east and south of the Eifel is bounded by the Rhine and Moselle, in the west it goes to the Belgian Ardennes and the Luxembourg Ösling, while flattening north to the Lower Rhine lowlands.
The low mountain range is a wavy plateau with some hills and rises to a height of over 700 m.
Nettersheim (link to Google Maps)
- By train: hourly with DB route Cologne-Gerolstein (Trier) to Nettersheim (about 1 hour from Cologne); after getting off you already see the nature center, you just follow the footpath along the meadow / the river and are there in 2 minutes. Arriving from Trier you have to cross the wooden bridge over the railway.
- By car: A 1 (from the north) or A 61 (from the south) to Bliesheim intersection, then the A 1 direction Euskirchen-Trier to Abf. Nettersheim, then follow the signs to Nettersheim and there to the nature center or train parking lot (5 km).
From Aachen B 258 to Milzenhäusschen (about 10 km past Schleiden), then via Marmagen to Nettersheim.
From Trier or Belgium B 51 to exit Schmidtheim, there via Marmagen to Nettersheim.
- By plane: Cologne Bonn Airport, then S-Bahn to Cologne central station, continue by train (65 min.) Or by rental car in 45 min. To Nettersheim.
- Haus am Hahnenberg, Marmagen
- Haus Höhenblick, Nettersheim
- Kloster Steinfeld, Steinfeld
For more accomondation recommondations please get in touch with us.